- Natalie not knowing who Castle is, and completely disregarding him in the beginning.
- Natalie and Beckett's hair and heels conversation.
- The posture imitation.
- The coffee stealing.
- Ryan and Castle looking at the divorce file.
- Natalie and Beckett discussing Castle.
- The gang hiding from 'creepy Beckett'.
- Ryan's proposal.
- ALEXIS (about an apparently R-rated horror movie): Hey, I like that movie! ... If I'd seen it. Which I haven't.
- (phone rings) ALEXIS: Pick it up, Dad. A murder will make you feel better.
- BECKETT: Sorry, I already talked to them, but it's not every day we get someone famous in here.
- BECKETT: Well, you can't judge a book by its cover.
CASTLE: Yes, actually, yes I can, when it's my book.
- CASTLE: And she's a civilian. I mean, aren't you afraid she's gonna get in the way and mess up the case?
BECKETT: You're kidding, right?
- NATALIE (to Castle): What about you, do you do anything to hide your fame?
BECKETT: It doesn't really come up that much.
- NATALIE: She [Beckett] is crazy smart. You know, sexy, commanding. On a good day, maybe, I'm one out of three.
- BECKETT: Even when I'm thinking I can feel her in my head, like some brain-eating parasite from one of her movies.
- NATALIE: Legally, does it matter to the case why Stacey did what she did?
CASTLE: No, but that's what makes Beckett such a great detective - she invests in the victims.
- CASTLE: You should be flattered.
BECKETT: Yeah, until she steals my boyfriend and kills me in my sleep.
- NATALIE: I need to sleep with him in the name of character research.
- BECKETT (watching Natalie): Do I really do that?
CASTLE: Yes, and it's adorable.
BECKETT: If it's so adorable why didn't you sleep with me? (Castle does a doubletake) Her me, not me me.
CASTLE. Oh. Well, a fictional character that I wrote, based on you, played by Natalie Rhodes? That's just...way too meta.
- RYAN: We should have a code word so we know which Beckett to kill when her clone army attacks.
- BECKETT: Did you find anything on Greta Morgan?
ESPO: Yeah, I found something pretty interesting at the Meritage Hotel.
ESPO: Greta Morgan.
- CASTLE: (demonstrating proposal) Will you marry me?
- BECKETT: She took my coffee, Castle. What's next? My soul?
- NATALIE: Is Castle gay?
BECKETT: I'm sorry, what? No. No.