- Lanie's commentary over the body.
- Kate messing with Castle's mind about the bondage stuff.
- Ryan and Esposito at the computer.
- Castle and Beckett in the bondage shop.
- Beckett and Lady Irena squaring off, and Castle's reaction.
- Esposito and the dominatrix.
- The gang meeting Jenny.
- RYAN: The guy covered her in caramel - do you really think we're going to find a logical explanation?
- CASTLE: Okay, what aren't you telling me?
BECKETT: So much, Castle. So very, very much.
- RYAN: Look at him following her, who's whipped, huh? Him or me?
ESPOSITO: You, bro. Hands down.
- CASTLE: Hey, I would drive, if you would let me! ...That actually didn't prove my point like I thought it would.
- CASTLE: See! You're already a tease, you're halfway there.
- RYAN: Conveniently located for all your lunchtime spanking needs.
- CASTLE: Maybe he faked the footage.
BECKETT: He's an intern, not Jason Bourne.
- BECKETT: There is no dominatrix-client privilege in New York.
- CASTLE: You know you are morally challenged if your murder alibi is a blackmailing scheme.
- LANIE: I can do the chocolate, I'll even do the whipped cream bikini, but caramel? I prefer slippery to sticky.
CASTLE: Does she know we can hear her?
- CASTLE: Oh geez, how do you even get in that position?
RYAN: Right, it's not possible.
BECKETT: Oh, it's possible.
- BARRY: If you're just lookin' to dip your toe in the water, these little guys (holds up handcuffs) are bestsellers...you wanna give them a try?
BECKETT: No thanks, I've already got a pair of my own.
- BECKETT: No, but there is one hot, wild, kinky thing that I do like doing...putting killers behind bars.
- BECKETT: Hi, my name is Kate, and my boyfriend has been a very bad boy.
- RECEPTIONIST: Welcome to Lady Irena's house of pain. How may I serve you?
BECKETT: (to Castle) Well answer her! (to the receptionist) Do you see what I have to deal with?